The law offices of Philip S. Barnett, in San Mateo, California, provides aggressive and effective criminal defense. I am attorney Philip Barnett. I have practiced criminal law for more than 35 years. If you or a family member has been charged with a crime in San Mateo County, contact my offices right away. Waiting to find out what will happen next is never a good idea.
As a San Mateo DUI Lawyer, I Have Experience Handling All Types of State Crimes
Drug crimes: I offer aggressive and intelligent strategies to help you get the best possible outcome for felony and misdemeanor narcotics crimes.
- Marijuana possession and sale
- Cocaine possession and sale
- Methamphetamine possession and sale
- Forged or altered prescriptions
- Under the influence of drugs
Drunk driving defense: Complete and aggressive DUI defense, with the primary goal of retaining your driver's license and keeping you out of jail.
- Thorough investigation of the charges
- Legal motions to dismiss or reduce charges
- DMV license suspension hearings
- Defense of all related traffic charges
- License reinstatements
Fraud and embezzlement: If you have been charged with a white collar crime, I provide experienced defense you can rely on.
- Identity theft, credit card fraud
- Business theft
- Check forgery
Sex crimes: I don't judge you, I defend you. If you have been charged with a sex crime, keeping you off the sex offender registration is my No. 1 priority.
- Aggravated sexual assault, rape
- Prostitution, solicitation
- Child sexual molestation
- Internet child pornography
- Date rape
Violent felonies: Being charged with a violent crime can mean serious prison time. Hire the right criminal defense attorney.
- Homicide, manslaughter
- Aggravated assault
- Armed robbery, weapons charges
- Domestic abuse
Misdemeanors: The penalties for misdemeanor crimes can be serious and impact your record. I take criminal defense for petty crimes seriously.
- Shoplifting, petty theft
- Criminal trespassing
- Restraining order violations
- Drunk in public, public nuisance
- Assault and battery
- Driving on a suspended license
- Domestic violence
If you or a family member has been charged with a crime, act quickly. Contact me for a free consultation right away.